In the CO2 Emission Allowance Ring, auctions are held to buy, sell or exchange (SWAP) EUAs or CERs.
The accreditation file is valid for a period of one year from the date of submission and includes the following documents:
1. certificate of registration issued by the Trade Register Office, in original or copy, not more than 90 days before the date of filing or any other document attesting the establishment of the legal entity;
2. a copy of the latest balance sheet;
3. copy of the Tax Registration Certificate;
4. proof of holding an open account with the National Greenhouse Gas Emissions Registry of any European Union member country;
5. signed power of attorney from the legal representative to access the trading platforms.
The guarantee accounts are:
LEI: RO50 RNCB 0082 0009 9180 0641
EUR: RO93RNCB0082 0009 9180 0643, SWIFT RNCBROBU
The trading procedure in the greenhouse gas emission allowances ring is Revision 13/21.06.2023 and published on the official website of the Romanian Commodity Exchange.
Useful documents for participating in the greenhouse gas emission allowance ring:
- Procedure of the romanian commodities exchange in the ring of the greenhouse gas emissions certificates
Order initiating participation in the greenhouse gas emission allowance ring – Model O.I. – Anexa 2 english
In order to participate in the trading sessions, the following Counter Direction Order shall be submitted, completed and stamped with the data mentioned in the O.I. The purpose of the Counter Direction Order is to manifest the intention to participate in the trading sessions for a specific initiating Order – Model O.S.C – Anexa 3 english
In order to refund the guarantee deposited in the account of the Romanian Commodities Exchange and complete, sign and send the attached document – Request for the return of security – Annex 4